1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Friday WAYWRN Challenge: MC does SW&D - YOUR WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SpooPoker, Nov 20, 2010.

1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

This. Aeg's fit was great but he's is pretty solidly a SW&D-er. Kaplan should have it IMO

Are people going to say the same thing about the SW&D does MC contest too? (not that I think I can easily win that one)

I play both sides I just post more in discussion here [​IMG]

2. Kaplan

Kaplan Senior member

aeglus, I think yours was a well deserved win. When I posted I had no aspirations of winning as I didn't wear this for the competition; it was an old pic (and I stated as much in my entry).

Also, this kind of thing is what I wear most of the time, so while I've posted a couple of MC fits I wasn't really 'out of my comfort zone'. I posted as I knew there would be some comments from both sides of the forum, which I thought might be interesting. It went better than I had expected - thanks to all for their comments.

3. CruzAzul

CruzAzul Senior member

I don't mean this in a negative way, I swear I don't, and I'm not trying to diss aeglus. But can someone explain to me what about his fit was special, noteworthy, original, etc. such that so many people voted for it? Or am I missing the point, and the idea was simply to execute a very conventional style in the most mistake-free manner possible?

I don't know, I'm asking.

4. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I don't mean this in a negative way, I swear I don't, and I'm not trying to diss aeglus. But can someone explain to me what about his fit was special, noteworthy, original, etc. such that so many people voted for it? Or am I missing the point, and the idea was simply to execute a very conventional style in the most mistake-free manner possible?

did you see the other entries?

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

he wasn't trying so hard, it just naturally flowed.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

most of the mc posters looked like they were going undercover to run a sting at a gay bar

7. Eason

Eason Senior member

most of the mc posters looked like they were going undercover to run a sting at a gay bar

[​IMG] This. It wasn't that his fit was so great, it was that the others weren't.

8. james_timothy

james_timothy Senior member

That was NOBD's worst fit in ages, actually. Alas.

9. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Senior member

You never know what kind of artillery one might need in such an occasion...

[​IMG]