• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best Red / Very Special Xmas Challenge - Who did it best?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The true answer is you all did it best by helping out where you could. No poll this week, it would not be right in the spirit. Im deciding the next challenge as the PurseForum/StyleForum WAYWRN collaboration in early January. By posting your pics today, you raised $210 from me - and LA Guy promised to match my donation, so $420 for the RMHC today.
worship.gif
Originally Posted by RMHC RECEIPT
Thank you for helping families build strength in numbers with your donation. The following amount has been charged to your credit card: Donation amount: $210.00 Date: 12/25/2010 In tribute to: (You will receive an email shortly with this information for your records.) Spread the word about Ronald McDonald House Charities. Let your family and friends know it’s your charity of choice by posting a message on Facebook and Twitter.
So congratulations to all of you, you are all winners. : aj_del aeglus Threadbearer D Yizz TTO MrChris Mr.Sam F.Corbera ndw le Dauphin Jan_ Marcellionheart NOBD Raoul Duke gnatty8 MBreinin IST66 Redwoood NewYorkRanger fcuknu Parker yfyf Baron UrbanComposition mossrockss JPHardy Clark Orgetorix philosophe AlanC SpooPoker Phat Guido Jerome gazman70k Vintage Gent zizzou LA Guy Mr.Moo harry2quinn aether

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need to ban JPHardy, he always cheats.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Spoo and LA Guy.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
No poll this week, it would not be right in the spirit.

kevinkline-150x150.jpg

"Okay ... okay ... I'm disapointed!"

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
No poll this week, it would not be right in the spirit.

This is like waking up Christmas morning, going downstairs, and finding nothing under the tree.

frown.gif

Thanks to Spoo and LA Guy for the donations to RMHC, though! That's a great gesture and I'm glad to have helped make it happen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads