• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge 12/31/10 - As decided by TTO....

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
champions-league-4.jpg
It only seems fitting that the last challenge of the year should determine who did the best of the best challenges this year. So the last contest of the year will only be open to the past winners of the Friday challenge, to go head to head to determine the WAYWRN Challenge Champion for 2010. There are no rules to your fits, wear whatever you think looks best. No categories, its a sartorial steel cage match. The forum will vote on whoever looks best that day, and the winner of that challenge will be the champion for 2010. So, your contestants below are : jeffreyd JPHardy mjhession TC (Houston) NOBD Holdfast bleachboy NewYorkRanger Urban Composition EdenResident aeglus Parker TTO SpooPoker ..and for reference, the challenges they won : Best Accessories 9/30/10 as decided by jeffreyd Description Poll Security Guard Wednesday 9/20/10 as decided by JPHardy Description Poll Best Casual Friday 10/9/10 as decided by mjHession Description Poll The Black Challenge 10/15/10 as decided by TC Houston Description Poll DTO Day: Do The Other 10/22/10 as decided by NOBD Description Poll Pattern Frenzy 10/29/10 as decided by Holdfast Description Poll Monochromatic Friday 11/5/10 as decided by Bleachboy Description Poll Vintage Challenge 11/12/10 as decided by NewYorkRanger Description Poll Streetwear & Denim Challenge 11/19/10 as decided by UrbanComposition Description SW&D PollMC Poll Tweed Challenge 11/27/10 as decided by EdenResident Description Poll Outerwear Challenge 12/4/10 as decided by aeglus Description Poll Grey Challenge (conservative business dress) 12/10/10 as decided by Parker Description Poll Corduroy Challenge 12/17/10 as decided by TTO Description Poll A Very Special Holiday Challenge 12/24/10 as decided by SpooPoker Description GOOD LUCK AND LETS KEEP IT CLEAN!!
wrestlemania-iii.jpg

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what is a wild card entry

also just wanted to say. y'all are some well dressed mofos.

continue on.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
what is a wild card entry

To have one person who has not won a challenge be involved in the champions competition.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I say invite all the most infamous along to play: foo, vox, PG, maomao, yfyf et al, as a few of those listed may not enter. As for the contest:
881999-this_will_not_end_well_super.jpg
laugh.gif
But I'll try to put something together, anyway! PS. Sorry I couldn't get a "red" outfit uploaded this week. Photos of a red look from earlier this week are on my camera, which I can't get to until the middle of next week. I'll upload them then.
smile.gif

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
^ I say invite all the most infamous along to play: foo, vox, PG, maomao, yfyf et al, as a few of those listed may not enter.

+1. Every SF thread eventually generates its own infamy, but why not jump start the thread?

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess I am just an ugly step-sister. I have been to every ball, but I have never been queen.
lol8[1].gif

Mike

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
I guess I am just an ugly step-sister. I have been to every ball, but I have never been queen.
lol8[1].gif

Oh, I think everyone on SF counts as an honorary queen...
plain.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
^ I say invite all the most infamous along to play: foo, vox, PG, maomao, yfyf et al, as a few of those listed may not enter.

I will gladly give up my place for them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads