• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday pics - Andy Garcia - sartorialist?

NorCal_1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sartorialist or eccentric? look closely at the details - you decide....

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty much hit and miss, there are a few good ones but the bad ones out weight them.

Madrileno

Reaction score
I, on the other hand, really like the way he dresses

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
He looks comfortable in his skins, not artificial.
Works for me.

True.

Originally Posted by edmorel
He's like the spanish Alan Flusser.

Keen observation. However, he lacks the creep factor required for the full Flusser.

Butter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apart from the sacrilegious polo shirt-sports coat combo, I think it's pretty nice compared to your average American and even average American movie star with no stylist.

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He sure loves his camera.

I think he dresses pretty well with his own sense of comfort and style. I wish my dad dressed nearly as well.

kcc

Reaction score
Sartorialist? Dandy, yes. All the indicators are present: the unbuttoned cuffs, the textures, the colors and the scarf, ultimate male accessory

DandySF

Reaction score
I pick up on what seems to be an element of pleasure and fun in the way he dresses, which trumps slavish adherence to rules, at least in my book.

J. Cogburn

Reaction score
I pick up on what seems to be an element of pleasure and fun in the way he dresses, which trumps slavish adherence to rules, at least in my book.
Agreed - 100%

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm not fond of any of his ensembles, the variety he displays, clearly shows a man who is interested in clothes. My vote (which is the only one which counts
) is: Sartorialist.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.