• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday Challenge : Your favorite Oxford shirt

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already posted my favourite but this one is nice, too. Also not button down. Proper Cloth shirt from Thomas Mason Oxford cloth. I popped a collar point out of place to show it in the photo. Not an attempt at sprezz.

Last edited:

CravateClub75

Reaction score
Hello everyone, long time reader, but this is my very first post and first entry to a StyleForum Friday Challenge.

Clouseau insisted on the « favorite » part of the challenge. I have a lot of Oxford shirts in my closet but there is one clear favorite : it was gifted to me by my mother, who passed away a few years ago; it’s the shirt I was wearing on my first date with my wife; it’s the shirt I was wearing on the day my baby girl is born and she used it as her recomforting blanket for the first days of her life.

I love this shirt.

Last edited:

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Hello everyone, long time reader, but this is my very first post and first entry to a StyleForum Friday Challenge.

Clouseau insisted on the « favorite » part of the challenge. I have a lot of Oxford shirts in my closet but there is one clear favorite : it was gifted to me by my mother, who passed away a few years ago; it’s the shirt I was wearing on my first date with my wife; it’s the shirt I was wearing on the day my baby girl is born and she used it as her recomforting blanket for the first days of her life.

I love this shirt.

View attachment 1255174
Great shirt and nice story (i have a few Gitmans meself) but you have to post a "fit" picture to be in the Challenge. You dont have to show your face if you dont want too, but the shirt has to be worn.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score

I love this shirt.

View attachment 1255251
Very promising for a first post and a strong entry.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.