• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday Challenge: Smart with a face mask ?

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
@TheSuitBurnsBetter : Clouseau would never disrespect the Wutang (or rather Wudang) as he won the precedent Friday Challenge (Wish-Wear) with this picture !

Wudang Clouseau.png

The Tai Chi temple, in the Wudang Mountains... :-D

(of course we can settle the matter in a duel of Chinese swords or sabers if you want... :wink:)

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
How many days left?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, no ... matching mask to pocket square is like matching tie to pocket square ... and matching mask to tie is well ...

emptym

Reaction score
I pretty much just wear jeans, shorts, t-shirt, sweatshirt nowadays, particularly for the only time I go out, for grocery shopping. But I tucked my shirt and threw on a blazer to contribute to the cause:

IMG_8215.jpeg

Mask from here:

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just took delivery of two Madras masks from John Simons, so able to creep in at the last minute. I have been trying to maintain a 'Formal-ish Friday' throughout the lockdown:

FC Face Mask.jpgFC Face Mask smart.jpg

Blazer - bespoke // Shirt - CT // Tie - Budd // PS - TM Lewin // Linen trou - Jeff Banks // Belgian loafers - Berwick 1707

9844325F-DC3A-44AB-93AB-27D721666A29.jpeg
FC Face Mask deets.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.