• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday Challenge: Smart with a face mask ?

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Define "Good looking".

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who was that masked man who needs a haircut?

IMG_4344.jpeg

Hi-Ho Silver, Away

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1392474Smart with a face mask challenge.
Linen face masker with Linen Shackets.
made by @athamtailor (instagram)

this and this I like to see, while these two are with matching fabric, i'm talking about the principle of incorporating it in your warbrobe as both a fashionable + functional accessory.........
(Sorry fashionalbe + functional is my company 5MMASK slogan)

Today, me.........wearimg the original prototype of our VP-1, I still do after almost 10 weeks and 2 newer iterations
zam wearing vp1.jpg

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
this and this I like to see, while these two are with matching fabric, i'm talking about the principle of incorporating it in your warbrobe as both a fashionable + functional accessory.........
(Sorry fashionalbe + functional is my company 5MMASK slogan)

Today, me.........wearimg the original prototype of our VP-1, I still do after almost 10 weeks and 2 newer iterationsView attachment 1392540
This is your entry?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.