• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday Challenge: Menswear Uniform 2/15/19

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been a while so let's get the ball rolling again.

Menswear Uniform = white shirt, navy jacket, gray pants. How do you rock it? Tie required.

I could probably add suede shoes and a dark tie, but I'll allow some improv here. All fits must be worn between 2/1/19 and 2/15/19. Poll goes up on Saturday/Sunday votes until Monday. Rinse. Repeat. If the winner doesn't make a new thread within two weeks of winning, I'll make a new challenge. Fight me.

Who's in?

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sounds like a real challenge :thumbs-up:

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been a while so let's get the ball rolling again.

Menswear Uniform = white shirt, navy jacket, gray pants. How do you rock it?

I could probably add suede shoes and a dark tie, but I'll allow some improv here. All fits must be worn at least two weeks before 2/15/19. Poll goes up on Saturday/Sunday votes until Monday. Rinse. Repeat. If the winner doesn't make a new thread within two weeks of winning, I'll make a new challenge. Fight me.

Who's in?
@An Acute Style when you say '...at least two weeks...' do you really mean 'during the two weeks'?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I notice you don’t mention shoes.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I wore that fit yesterday! DB Navy blazer, gray pants, white shirt with black Chelsea’s. Face plant! Didn’t take a fit pic...

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore this on 2/1. The shirt is an OCBD with a white base and light blue stripes, so feel free to disqualify me. Be prepared to fight, tho.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.