• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friday Challenge 4/9/21: Eyewear!

xeoniq

Reaction score
These Jean Paul Gaultier frames are a guilty pleasure. Sold most of my designer frames and just wear $5 black metal square aviators usually, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of these. Thanks @Clouseau for bringing my attention to this challenge. I do like and wear casual menswear regularly so it was nice to have an excuse to take a portrait wearing it.

rssfc45.jpg

Reaction score
After all that I didn't post my poppy red Theo's ...(probably because I was wearing them each time I posted the others!)
Insta_DSC03812cr_sq.jpg

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These Jean Paul Gaultier frames are a guilty pleasure. Sold most of my designer frames and just wear $5 black metal square aviators usually, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of these. Thanks @Clouseau for bringing my attention to this challenge. I do like and wear casual menswear regularly so it was nice to have an excuse to take a portrait wearing it.

View attachment 1594928
Those are awesome frames. Difficult to pull off, but you do.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess I would try my hand. Bespoke dudes frames.

C04D0022-FE91-4988-9A1B-3CBE3060CD0A.jpeg

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning, all. Thanks for those who have contributed thus far! The competition will continue to run through 4/22 midnight into 4/23, so still time to get an entry in.

If you have submitted multiple photos, please indicate which you would like to enter, otherwise I will just pick the one where I most like the cut of your jib.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

View attachment 1594928
Rais? That you?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.