1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Fresno tailor?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mntran19, Oct 10, 2011.

1. mntran19

mntran19 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I'm in dire need to get some suit jackets and pants tailored. I'm currently living in Fresno and don't know any good tailors here. Any recommendations?

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

How strange that your first post should be able to answer a question relating to a small obscure town - and that you live there.... It is even more odd that the ~OP has a back log of garments that do apparently fit him properrly: Doubtless he has just lost weight.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  3. mntran19

mntran19 Well-Known Member

Thanks, ill be sure to check that place out. And GBR, I just bought a suit jacket that needs to be fitted properly. Also, I have roughly 5 pairs of pants that are too long but I haven't gotten around to getting them hemmed :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  4. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

Also being in the Fresno area, I have a very good alterations lady. Do the Parks tailor the more complex items? Shoulder work and whatnot? It's very difficult to find someone to handle the more advanced items in these parts due to the lack of demand.

5. chocsosa

chocsosa Senior member

Yea, they do. They are the tailor's that handle my surgeons cuffs on my jackets...their work is pretty good as commented on by another tailor that viewed their work. What ever you ask them to do they will get done. The price is a little higher than usual but I have never had a problem with them and I am there pretty much every month! I always feel that you pay for quality... so this is no different..

6. Hiras Fashion

Hiras Fashion Senior member

Speaking of online tailoring stores, you can shop online at our web store http://store.hiras.com/ and browse through thousands of fabrics and customize your own suits, shirts, blazers, jackets and more.