• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and etc.)

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to go to Paris in May 2022. Hopefully Omicron dies down and no new variant pops up then.
agreed, more than anything I need to see my family in Germany but paris, geneva and lake como would be sweet, cant wait.

Johnny80

Reaction score
Next year if Omicron it isnt anymore the highlight , it will be some sort of new greece name covid like omega etc...so you have go no matter what

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Next year if Omicron it isnt anymore the highlight , it will be some sort of new greece name covid...so you have go no matter what
I think my friends and I are basically going to follow this rule in 2022. We're thinking Paris and Marseille in May 2022.

garigo

Reaction score
A bit off topic, but can anyone recommend a good alterations tailor in Paris? I would like to have a pair of flannel trousers lined to the knee, and maybe move a couple of buttons on a coat.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but can anyone recommend a good alterations tailor in Paris? I would like to have a pair of flannel trousers lined to the knee, and maybe move a couple of buttons on a coat.
I haven't used them, but my friend Dirnelli uses Aspen Retouches, I believe in the 17th. The alterations tailor I used to use ended up being a frustrating disappointment.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.