1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and etc.)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by poorsod, Apr 28, 2013.

1. sldsd

sldsd Active Member

Just finishing reading the entire thread, already ready for my first French-style suit.

Any price info on David Diagne MTM? Thinking about Jean Rotin also but travelling to Marseille seems too much trouble for me.:confused2:

2. sldsd

sldsd Active Member

I did some price inquiry

Marco di Fiore: 2300+ euros for a single jacket (might be around 2500-2700) and 3000 for a 2-piece suit

Maison Sirven: 3500+ euros for a single jacket and 5000 for a 2-piece suit

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017

3. poorsod

poorsod Distinguished Member

Another store I liked a lot during my last Paris trip was kimono on Boulevard Hausmann. Ties were good and reasonably priced. They had a great selection of accessories.

4. Texasmade

Texasmade Distinguished Member

The pictures on Maison Sirven’s Instagram look great. It’s too bad that a lot of the smaller French tailors don’t really travel to see customers like their British and to a lesser extent Italian counterparts. I’d love to try a French bespoke tailor but traveling back and forth to Paris isn’t really feasible for me.

5. Mannerheim

Mannerheim Senior Member

as a local I can confirm that Kimono is a great store for acessories, ties, bows, pocket squares, etc
    And it's really close to big dept stores on boulevard Haussman were tourists do their shopping