• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

French connection sweaters

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for some slim-fitting sweaters, and I see that Bluefly has a selection from French Connection that seem to fit the bill.

Those who wear (or have seen) FCUK stuff, am I correct in thinking the sweaters are cut slim? What's the quality like?

Thanks...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

itzamazing

Reaction score
French Connection is basically in the JCREW, Banana Republic, category. I scouted the prices on Bluefly and I would not pay $45-$60 for FCUK sweaters, although in store FCUK products are priced at bit higher than BR.

As for the cut, yes it is a bit slimmer than BR (but BR cuts are so generous). Their pants are also cut smaller than BR.

I would say to hold out for something higher quality at that price point. If you scout around $60 can get you a pretty decent sweater. In all honesty, I would not pay more than $30 for a FCUK sweater.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Nick, do you guys have an FCUK down under? Sale prices are usually around those that you can find on Bluefly. I don't know what kind of department stores you have there, either, but the Carson Pirie Scott and Marshall Fields by me have some FCUK stuff on sale all the time.

On a similar note, do you guys have an H&M? We just got one in Chicago.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above