• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freedom is at stake!!

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta
First, to clear something up, a farmer artificially inseminating an animal is NOT sex (you seemed confused about it). The act could be considered sexual, but it's not sex. PM me if you need further description of sex versus sexual (a man takes his wee wee and puts it in the lady's hoo hoo...).

President Clinton?

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
basci probelm with your stance is this you argeu sexual itnercouse is wrong with an animal because they cannto consent, so they have to to have their bodies nto to be violated, but they do not have the basic right to life(my refecne to genocide). we will not **** but you we can kill when we feel like it. if you donto see the right´s problem in your position, you might as well eat grass and wait for the bolt gun.

Like I said before, moral relativism. I believe that it is right to outlaw beastiality while at the same time kill that animal and eat it. We need to eat, but we don't need to **** animals (and indeed shouldn't).

So you don't eat animal products of any kind?

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Providing food is not a greater good? Your argument here goes against your previous one that if sex with an animal is illegal, then any other act someone may construe as sexual should be illegal too (that's absolutism). I may consider the act of sticking a tube up someone's rear as sexual, therefore that act being committed against a child should be illegal (if I was to take your early absolutist stance).

Ah you misconstrued my argument. Perhaps, I've not been clear. I am not saying that any other act similar should be illigal. I'm pointing out that animal welfare is clearly not the raison d'être of this new law. However, if thruth be told several animal rights activist parties have approved this law as a step in that direction.

This law is about propriety, nothing more.

By the way and again. Pedophilia has no bearing on this discussion.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like I said before, moral relativism. I believe that it is right to outlaw beastiality while at the same time kill that animal and eat it. We need to eat, but we don't need to **** animals (and indeed shouldn't). So you don't eat animal products of any kind?
on what basis, can you give them the right nto to be violated but can be killed on whim. even moral relatiism has a reasoning and needs to be logically sound. you give them the right nto be violated that ssues the animal has some will, since only a being with will can be violated. why would you ignore it´s will when it comes to it´s death? no i eat them, but i do nto give them any rights at all, if their owner wants put them in fights torture them, kill them, or ******** with them. they are property nothing more.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you don't eat animal products of any kind?
Again, this has no bearing on the subject. Clearly srapche is not advocating a total ban of the consumption of meat.

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Ah you misconstrued my argument. Perhaps, I've not been clear. I am not saying that any other act similar should be illigal. I'm pointing out that animal welfare is clearly not the raison d'être of this new law. However, if thruth be told several animal rights activist parties have approved this law as a step in that direction.

This law is about propriety, nothing more.

By the way and again. Pedophilia has no bearing on this discussion.

I already explained my reason for using the pedophilia argument as an example.

So you see this law as possibly being a quiet stepping stone to more strict laws regarding morality (i.e. with regards to homosexuality, religon etc)? If that is indeed the case then yes, I misunderstood your argument as your stance wasn't too clear to start.

on what basis, can you give them the right nto to be violated but can be killed on whim. even moral relatiism has a reasoning and needs to be logically sound. you give them the right nto be violated that ssues the animal has some will, since only a being with will can be violated. why would you ignore it´s will when it comes to it´s death?

no i eat them, but i do nto give them any rights at all, if their owner wants put them in fights torture them, kill them, or ******** with them. they are property nothing more.
Humans need to eat. Eating other creatures is a natural occurance.

Humans do not need to ******** with animals, watch them fight for their own amusement or torture them for fun.

Exactly why it's called moral relativism. I see no issue with eating meat or wearing a leather coat...sure the animal was killed but it served a purpose. I see no necessity or usefulness in watching two animals fight or sticking a dick into one. Your moral compass may be different.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already explained my reason for using the pedophilia argument as an example.

So you see this law as possibly being a quiet stepping stone to more strict laws regarding morality (i.e. with regards to homosexuality, religon etc)? If that is indeed the case then yes, I misunderstood your argument as your stance wasn't too clear to start.

Humans do not need to ******** with animals, watch them fight for their own amusement or torture them for fun.

Exactly why it's called moral relativism. I see no issue with eating meat or wearing a leather coat...sure the animal was killed but it served a purpose. I see no necessity or usefulness in watching two animals fight or sticking a dick into one. Your moral compass may be different.

Zoophilia is a natural occurance as wel. How do I know? It happens, in, nature..

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you ignore mypoints completely....
no sorry that is not moral relativism, if you think it soemthing that can be used to support postions that have no reason or logic, the bus for special people is waitng for you. yes there is nto abosolute, but you are making a rights arguemtn giving animals will. even with moral relativism you need to have arguemtn checked and your is clearly not
adio

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Zoophilia is a natural occurance as wel. How do I know? It happens, in, nature..

Humans and animals ********** is a natural occurance? While inter species sex happens in the wild among wild animals...it is rare in our day and age, especially among mammals.

Zoophilia means beastiality (it's just a nicer way of saying it). Which is not natural. How often have you seen a moose giving it hot and heavy to a sheep (I'm sure it's happened, but these are one-off occurances)?

Anyways, it's been fun debating beastiality for a few hours but I'm headed off shift which means I'm off the computer. I'll be available for another entertaining debate in 12 hours or so. Can we pick something more amusing next time, like debating celebrity bikini bodies?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Humans and animals ********** is a natural occurance? While inter species sex happens in the wild among wild animals...it is rare in our day and age, especially among mammals.

Obviously sir, you've never been to Virginia.

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
you ignore mypoints completely....
no sorry that is not moral relativism, if you think it soemthing that can be used to support postions that have no reason or logic, the bus for special people is waitng for you. yes there is nto abosolute, but you are making a rights arguemtn giving animals will. even with moral relativism you need to have arguemtn checked and your is clearly not
adio

How do I know animals have 'will' (I think that's what you're asking)? They react to pain, pleasure and other external stimuli. They exhibit affection, distrust and fear.

But I still have no qualms eating them, just like I have no qualms with killing humans given the right reasons and circumstances.

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Obviously sir, you've never been to Virginia.

laugh.gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Humans and animals ********** is a natural occurance? While inter species sex happens in the wild among wild animals...it is rare in our day and age, especially among mammals. Zoophilia means beastiality (it's just a nicer way of saying it). Which is not natural. How often have you seen a moose giving it hot and heavy to a sheep (I'm sure it's happened, but these are one-off occurances)? Anyways, it's been fun debating beastiality for a few hours but I'm headed off shift which means I'm off the computer. I'll be available for another entertaining debate in 12 hours or so. Can we pick something more amusing next time, like debating celebrity bikini bodies?
Ah, you mean natural in a that very restrictive way. Have a nice day at work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads