1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE - Boothia Felix - Mod, Striped, Retro Tee

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by modsquad604, Sep 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modsquad604

modsquad604 Member

FREE WORLDWIDE AIRMAIL SHIPPING!

Greetings again!

I am a Canadian expat who has been living in South Korea for years. Recently, I decided to dive into the well-developed garment industry in Korea and create my own line. My shirts are my own orginal cut and sew patterns and designs. I am not a reseller!

You are looking at a soft, premium cotton tee from my start-up line called Boothia Felix. This shirt is named "Risoul".

All of my striped shirts are a slim, mod fit, which I would compare to that of Penguin (Munsingwear). They are made of 100% prewashed cotton, which is a medium weight, 30 singles thread count. Very soft! The neck is a black, chunky-ribbed, retro 70s style. It is also very soft and complements the stripes quite well!

Three sizes are available:

SMALL: Chest 35-37.5" / Length 26" (For heights up to about 5'8", 173cm)
    MEDIUM: Chest 37-39" / Length 26.75" (For heights up to about 5'10", 178cm)
    LARGE: Chest 40-42" / Length 27.5" (For heights up to about 6'0", 184cm)

The shirts wash and wear very well. I have been testing them out for months and now wear my own designs almost every single day!

Worldwide delivery by courier is $20.00. Usually takes 4-5 business days.

Standard airmail shipment (non-tracked) is available for free worldwide!

Payment by Paypal. Alternately, I could set up a "Buy it Now" Ebay auction upon request.

30-day return policy. Simply send back the shirt in unworn, re-saleable condition.

Keep an eye out for more striped and solid-colour pocket tees soon! Thanks for looking!

Take a chance, make an offer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.