• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Shipping on A.P.C. Rescue and New Standard.

ch1nawhyte

Reaction score

Orange Peel

Reaction score
Does free shipping include orders to Canada?

-If so, I'm buyin a pair of NS!

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orange Peel
Does free shipping include orders to Canada? -If so, I'm buyin a pair of NS!
For US orders, choose "USPS Priority Mail" from the drop-down menu upon checkout and free shipping will be calculated automatically. For International orders, please choose "USPS Global Express." This offer applies to standard shipping on internet orders only.
W00t! Thanks for the discount code ch1nawhyte!!!! --Wade

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just at Azalea on Sunday to try on a pair of APC NS in a sz. 27 that I reserved there. Very great staff, nice and not puhsy at all, especially when I said I didn't want them because the leg opening was slightly too small for my tastes. Azalea rocks!

Chip

Reaction score
ms15222...15% off and still active!!!!!! Azalea.
Ch1na whats up with that, your new coupon code should be for 20%!!!!

ch1nawhyte

Reaction score
Please note the new link at the top of the Streetwear and Denim Forum! http://www.styleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13
blush.gif
thanks to your diligence!

and thanks again for your support. let us know what else you want... (within reason, of course!)

-c-

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What else we want? Band of outsiders would be nice

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wowwww, so tempting

Wade M

Reaction score
To say I'm impressed with Azalea would be an understatment!!!!

The free shipping, was EMS to Australia...You all know how expesnive that is! (on top of that there was the SF discount!)

What iced my cake, however, was not the far beyond expectations of presentation, but a postcard. The postcard was handwritten and commented on my order and thanked me for my buisness. In the world of the internets, this is as far away as it gets from the amazon styled thoughtless shipping.

Will buy again A+++++++ (already back on website hoping to find something).

--Wade

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you good people accept paypal?

itsmeJT

Reaction score
will you be restocking soon as I had my eye on a pair of size 28 cures

modual

Reaction score
If you are outside of the u.s.a do NOT buy from these people. They said my item would be marked as a gift and it wasnt which has resulted in customs charges of £38 ($75) !!!! They are refusing to help out with these charges and now have the absolute cheek to say if the parcel is returned to them they will charge me £21 ($40) for shipping !!!!! Since when did it cost that amount of money to ship a pair of jeans from the u.s to the u.k ?? Talk about being kicked while your down. Anyway all in all a very poor online shopping experience. Cant wait until i get the "rate the seller" email
crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics