1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

free grayson

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by richardcharles, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardcharles

richardcharles Well-Known Member

To the moderator of the forum, I value my right to express my opinion without fear of reprisal. I have to opine that I am not pleased that you have succumbed to threat of various merchants that use this forum and banned Grayson. While I don't always agree with his opinions, and the whole FBI thing is beyond me ( although I wouldn't be keen on an upset merchant calling my office when my identity is purportadly and intentionally unknown )I generally think he added some insight that members might find usefull. I feel that if a merchant puts himself out on various fora he does so with the knowledge that his work is open to both praise and criticism.As always I would hope that this is done in a civil way. From what I read Grayson was not out of line in the most recent spat.FWIW.

2. alchimiste

alchimiste Senior member

Let's bet on how long it takes j and Steve to get their IP guns out and shoot the guy.

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Snore.

Did I not say I wanted no more G*****n related topics?

NO MORE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.