• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE DRESS SHIRTS from The Shirt Store 15.5 16 34/35

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear Folks: As you know, ebay is an alternate universe. Some mediocre but well known brands sell very well, while other perfectly good items with obscure labels sell not at all. Shirts from The Shirt Store are in the latter category. The Shirt Store is an outfit in Manhattan that outfits businessfolk with made to measure and RTW stuff on par with Brooks Brothers. The full cut is similar as well. You can read more about them here: http://www.shirtstore.com All of the shirts on offer here are labeled as 16/35 but have shrunk or will shrink up to half an inch in the neck, and up to an inch in the sleeve length, so if you take a 15.5 34 they should be good for you. The chest measure is about 50 inches. All are first quality and excellent condition, and made of cotton. Retail is 70-90 USD. I will give them to you for the cost of shipping – 5 USD for the first, 2 for each additional in CONUS. Send me a PM with the ones you like in the order of preference and I will divvy them up. If all are claimed, my preference is to give each person no more than two. Please use shirt #’s below when sending me your PM. I prefer that they go to less-moneyed or early career guys, but only you know what state you are in. The shirts: 1 Point collar, French cuffs. Blue striped broadcloth body, white collar & cuffs. 2 Point collar, French cuffs. Blue chambray. 3 Point collar, French cuffs. Yellow broadcloth body, white collar & cuffs. 4 Spread collar, French cuffs. Yellow pinpoint oxford body, white collar & cuffs. 5 Point collar, French cuffs. Light blue striped broadcloth body, white collar & cuffs. 6 Spread collar, French cuffs. Lavender pinpoint oxford body, white collar & cuffs. 7 Spread collar, French cuffs. Medium blue twill. 8 Point collar, Barrel cuff that requires cuff links. Gray royal oxford cloth. The shirts are pictured in the album you can find here. No password is required. http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...3_422635546403 EDIT: Two shirts are still available -- the last two. All others went out, some this week [sorry for delay] but #7 was claimed but never paid for, and #8 has now been added. I prefer to give them to separate people. PM if interested.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All shirts are now spoken for.

If you PM'ed me and have not received a response, don't worry. Tomorrow [Monday] I'm going to sort out who gets what.

Will send PMs then.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. I'm a "poor" college student. Anyone willing to help a brother out?

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two shirts are still available -- the last two. All others went out, some this week [sorry for delay] but #7 was claimed but never paid for, and #8 has now been added.

I prefer to give them to separate people. PM if interested.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All shirts now spoken for.

Thanks for your interest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads