1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Free Conne!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Arethusa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

Thanks lakewolf, although that was a little disappointing. Now that I've seen the underwear pics- I think yes, he is indeed packing.

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

Dude, you just don't post pictures of hanging jews within the context of collection and decorating with "hangers."

That shit is just *way* over the line. You can't allow that kind of stuff to exist on the main forum. There are places on the net for ridiculously black humor to exist, but throwing that out in the open in an otherwise completely harmless thread is seriously offensive to a lot of people.

I like Conne and I'd like to see him back, too, but it was completely tasteless and he needs to learn where the line is.

+1. I missed this thread, but I'll now withdraw my call to lift the banning. He needs to learn where to draw the line.

3. thinman

thinman Senior member

SF is missing out on a valuable money making idea. I propose "SPONSOR A TROLL". Any member here can bring back a troll by contributing $10 to SF. In exchange they will get the tagline "(troll name here) Sponsor". The troll has 1 strike, and with time, and at the mods' discretion, are allowed additional strikes (max of 3). Afterwards, if they fuck up 3 times, they are banninated for good (or can be responsored for, say $20 or more).

j, I suggest you auction off one "SPONSOR-A-TROLL". The winner gets to choose which troll to resurrect, from a pool you pre-select. You could repeat the auction periodically, when the forum needs some new character.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Instead of banning people, in future instances of unacceptable behavior, I will be dispatched to kick the offending poster.

I'd go for this.

5. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

This kind of kicking ?

To be honest, its a lot easier to kick someone to death than most people realize. I kicked my ex-roomate in the back about half as hard as I really wanted to at the time. It made a noise like a bass drum and he immediately started screaming and convulsing on the floor. He went to the emergency room for a few days. I had severely bruised his spine, back muscles, and internal organs. They swelled to the point where it was very dangerous and he was urinating and defacating blood, which is never a good thing. If I'd have kicked him any harder I probably would have killed him, and I was just pissed off that he was being a drunken idiot and wouldn't stop messing with me... I kicked him once, and I was completely shocked at the damage I caused to his body. Legs are much stronger than arms and even though I held back quite a bit and was just trying to "get his attention" I really messed him up. This is why I don't hit people unless I'm trying to defend myself anymore. The human body is a fragile thing, and its WAY too easy to go overboard without meaning to.

6. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Not fair; Slim would have entirely too much fun kicking annoying forum members.

JB

7. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

But here's the conundrum...if Slim stepped over the line again and made a comment about some member's/mod's kid, would he then have to kick himself? Possibly in the ball?

Is he flexible enough to do that? Has he got the testicular fortitude?

Who watches the watchers? Who kicks the kickers?

8. j

j Senior member Admin

Quis calcitriet ipsos calcitres? [/pig]

9. MrRogers

MrRogers Senior member

Proud Mary

OMFG

MrR

10. gracian

gracian Senior member

Proud Mary

I hope he got some.

11. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Proud Mary

That wasn't as gay as I thought it would be. But check out the pantalones de las madres.

12. Brad

Brad Senior member

That wasn't as gay as I thought it would be...

Really?

13. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

That wasn't as gay as I thought it would be. But check out the pantalones de las madres.

Are you kidding me? What, does he need a sack of penises around his neck?

14. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

No, I'm not kidding. If anything, it's more of a poor imitation of what a gay guy would do when performing Proud Mary, karaoke style.

Now, this is how it's done:

15. DNW

DNW Senior member

No, I'm not kidding. If anything, it's more of a poor imitation of what a gay guy would do when performing Proud Mary, karaoke style.

Which one are you?

16. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Which one are you?
    Neither. I'm pretty 'straight-acting.' I hate saying that. Uh duhh, I'm not in the video. I'm an airhead.

17. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

Are you saying you are the one in front and Connie is the one behind right ?

18. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

The one in front looks kinda like Mick Jagger with the poor video quality.

19. thinman

thinman Senior member

I hope he got some.

Are you kidding??? This kind of thing is the reason he never gets any. He's hanging out with the sistahs, letting them film him performing "Proud Mary"!!

20. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

Are you kidding??? This kind of thing is the reason he never gets any. He's hanging out with the sistahs, letting them film him performing "Proud Mary"!!

dude, don't you know? every guy in his high-school was jealous of him because all the girls thought he was gay. It's his M.O.