• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Clothes Week by Week!!!

mrpologuy

Reaction score
I am moving soon and trying to get rid of some items that I have not worn for months. If you want them, please send me a PM with your adress. The first PM I get is who gets the item. Please include your adress with your PM. I will ship it soon after. If you would like to PayPal me $4.00 or $5.00 to cover gas and shipping that would be great, but you don't have to do that. I will post items and pics as I get them. The first shirt is an XL Ralph Lauren multi colored button front shirt. It is a classic fit shirt and has a 17 inch neck. I have only worn it 2 or 3 times and it is in great shape. I will post when each item is taken. It is perfect for summer.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are a generous man.
smile.gif

Jake

Reaction score
I find it comforting there are still generous people like yourself.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pm sent.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my polo shirt today, washed it, ironed it, and wore it under a blue blazer to an art auction tonight with a pair of rag & bones! Perfect fit! Just wanted to say what a great guy mrpologuy is for giving away this really nice, almost brand-new shirt, and also thanks for shipping it so quickly and packaging it so well! It really was a very generous gesture on his part... hats off to mrpologuy!!
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics