1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Free Clothes Week by Week!!!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mrpologuy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior member

I am moving soon and trying to get rid of some items that I have not worn for months. If you want them, please send me a PM with your adress. The first PM I get is who gets the item. Please include your adress with your PM. I will ship it soon after. If you would like to PayPal me $4.00 or $5.00 to cover gas and shipping that would be great, but you don't have to do that. I will post items and pics as I get them. The first shirt is an XL Ralph Lauren multi colored button front shirt. It is a classic fit shirt and has a 17 inch neck. I have only worn it 2 or 3 times and it is in great shape. I will post when each item is taken. It is perfect for summer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. P3R3

P3R3 Senior member

Now THAT is colorfull.

3. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

You are a generous man. [​IMG]

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I find it comforting there are still generous people like yourself.

5. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

6. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Go great with a pair of madras.

7. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

Got my polo shirt today, washed it, ironed it, and wore it under a blue blazer to an art auction tonight with a pair of rag & bones! Perfect fit! Just wanted to say what a great guy mrpologuy is for giving away this really nice, almost brand-new shirt, and also thanks for shipping it so quickly and packaging it so well! It really was a very generous gesture on his part... hats off to mrpologuy!! [​IMG]