• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Free BNIB silver cufflinks

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, gents, in the spirit of generosity I offer a brand spanking new set of silver cufflinks, gratis. Due to a mixup, I received two sets of these, so I'm offering the spare to the first person who claims them. I'll even spring for the postage. You can take a look at them at the following link:

http://www.evesaddiction.com/cuf10002.html

Two conditions:

(1) They must be for your use. Please don't snag them to give as a gift or to flip on eBay.

(2) You must live within the United States.

The first person who PMs me and agrees to the conditions gets them.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's the quality like please?

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No moving parts, so there's nothing quality-wise to assess there. I'm no expert on silver, but they seem very nice and have done well with several wearings.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
No moving parts, so there's nothing quality-wise to assess there. I'm no expert on silver, but they seem very nice and have done well with several wearings.

Are they quite heavy? My only pair of Tiffany cufflinks (Beanie) are quite heavy particularly in comparison to my other sterling cufflinks.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
Are they quite heavy? My only pair of Tiffany cufflinks (Beanie) are quite heavy particularly in comparison to my other sterling cufflinks.

No, I wouldn't call them heavy. Decent heft, I suppose, but nothing to write the governor about.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
No, I wouldn't call them heavy. Decent heft, I suppose, but nothing to write the governor about.
Dear Mr Schwarzenegger, My cufflinks are too heavy. Please help. Yours sincerely A Voter.

Reaction score
i prefer the term ubersexual, its basically the same, no?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.