• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free, 5 Nice shirts size 16-34 & size L

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been meaning to do this and will be doing more as I go through my pre-Forum stuff. I'm not giving away Kiton, Oxxford or Bespoke stuff (though I would if it didn't fit), but some highly useable things I have that I think someone can get a lot of use out of.
Good Luck,
rnoldh

Here are 5 shirts. They are not brand new but are all in excellent shape and have just been laundered. They are a Banana Republic Blue Denim size L, a Polo White size L with a nice placket trim, a Ralph Lauren Polo check size 16-34, a Ralph Lauren Polo Solid Ivory color size 16-34, and a Paul Frederick Blue with white color(and white French Cuffs)size 16&1/2-34.

I would like to give them to someone that would use them for their own use. Preferably a student and/or someone new and starting his SF journey. Or perhaps for their son or brother. I would ask whoever gets them to cover shipping costs. Should be about $10. If it's more, I'll make up the difference, and if it's less, I'll put the change in the package.

Here they are:

Here are all 5 shirts together:

FreeShirts002.jpg

Here is the Ralph Lauren 16-34 check, Blue, Brown & Ivory

FreeShirts004.jpg

Here is the Polo solid white size L with a nice contrasting collar and placket tartan trim

FreeShirts006.jpg

Here is the Banana Republic Blue Denim size L

FreeShirts008.jpg

Here is the Paul Frederick size 16&1/2-34 Blue Stripe with contrasting white collar and white French Cuffs

FreeShirts010.jpg

And here is the Ralph Lauren solid Ivory 16-34

FreeShirts011.jpg

I think all of these could work for the same person since they are close in size. The 2 shirts marked size L will be a little bigger than the 16-34's of course.

There is someone that may have dibs on these shirts, but nothing is final yet. PM me and I'll get it sorted out by the end of the night.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got a few PMs for the shirt. But a newcomer, who is a student, has finalized the deal, so they are gone.

Stay tuned over the next few weeks and I'll try to get some other similar stuff together.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads