1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Segal in Santa Monica?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dimshum, May 7, 2005.

1. dimshum

dimshum Senior member

Do any of you guys know if Fred Segal in Santa Monica carry the following brands with a wide selection:APC, Nudie, Earnest Sewn?

I"m in search of a good denim boutique in the Santa Monica area, anyone have places in mind?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Moderator

FS HTC in Santa Monica carries Nudie, and told me last montht thtat hey were getting A.P.C. in. I'm sure one of the other boutiques has Earnest Sewn, which is not such a boutique brand the the others.

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

the Santa Monica HTC doesnt have APC right now.  their store on Beverly does...i just got mine last thursday there, but the stock was nearly gone on most sizes

*but the HTC in santa monica does have some good denim right now

4. j

j Senior member

I was noting to BrianSD the other day that Fred Segal is one of the places one can buy stuff from that Italian brand with the cool leather jackets and waxed cotton jackets. I can't remember the name of it right now. I am so useless today.

5. LA Guy

Are you talking about Weber? Sounds right up their alley.

6. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Belstaff..

7. LA Guy

Belstaff is probably it. Their jackets are amazing. My only beef with them right now is that they don't seem to have many shorter, waist length models, which is really what I am after these days.

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

They have a really cool bomber jacket that I've seen. I think it's in baked leather. Let me try to get a link.

9. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member