1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Freakishly Small Wrists

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by BoilerRoom, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

Yeah, but with small wrists, your dick looks huge when you masturbate.

2. j

j Senior member Admin

Except for people who think that wrist size is a good indication of girth in other areas.
    [​IMG] Luckily, my size 11 feet look huge compared to my skinny ankles and slim jeans, so maybe that helps even things out.

3. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

If 8% bodyfat is obese, haha. No man, I'm just a personal trainer in my free time and have worked out for quite a few years.

145 is borderline anorexic looking at 5'10 IMO.

don't listen to ppllzz. he has no fucking idea what he is talking about

4. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. intent

intent Senior member

You guys made me measure. 6.5", and about 7" where I wear my watch. I always thought I had small wrists.

6. Zenny

Zenny Senior member

Wouldn't any exercise just make the forearms bigger, thus leading to the wrist looking smaller. I have a tiny wrist and around 12" forearms.

7. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

I have 6" wrists too. [​IMG] Watches don't fit very well. What I've noticed is that all the masseuses here have extremely muscular forearms

Take note.

8. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Not everybody can have big joints! [​IMG]

9. dhaller

dhaller Senior member

I'm 6'1", 160lbs... wrists 6.75".

I think of my wrists as "aristocratic" [​IMG]

I've found that Lorenzini shirts fit slim wrists nicely!

DH

10. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

o_0 are you morbidly obese? i am 5' 10'' and 145...

It's called muscle. Try getting some sometime.

11. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

5'8", 169 lBs, 6.75" wrists.

I also have very long spindly fingers. Being otherwise musically talented, it seems I should have been a pianist (I can easily play 10ths with one hand on a piano), but sadly just never had the coordination.

Also, my penis is just needlessly, unreasonably large. Is this germane to this thread? In any case, I just thought I'd mention that.

12. Listi

Listi Senior member

Years ago, I was in a meeting at work, typing on my laptop when a female co-worker commented on what great-looking wrists and hands I have. While I'm looking at her like she just started speaking ancient Etruscan, a bunch of other women in the room started in with "Doesn't he? I've always loved those!" It was freaking surreal. I'm always reminded of it when watching "V for Vendetta" where a lesbian character says her first love had the loveliest wrists she'd ever seen.

People are strange, and fixate on anything and everything.

I knew a girl with beautiful hands who was really awkward and I was like "Wow you have really nice hands" one time when quite a few people were present and they all agreed, and then she sat on her hands.

13. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I knew a girl with beautiful hands who was really awkward and I was like "Wow you have really nice hands" one time when quite a few people were present and they all agreed, and then she sat on her hands.

Maybe if you quoted e. e. cummings then and there- ala "Hannah and her Sisters"- you and her both wouldn't have had to resort to l'estrange.

14. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Years ago, I was in a meeting at work, typing on my laptop when a female co-worker commented on what great-looking wrists and hands I have. While I'm looking at her like she just started speaking ancient Etruscan, a bunch of other women in the room started in with "Doesn't he? I've always loved those!" It was freaking surreal. I'm always reminded of it when watching "V for Vendetta" where a lesbian character says her first love had the loveliest wrists she'd ever seen.

People are strange, and fixate on anything and everything.

Funny, that reminds me of the time this girl at work started speaking Etruscan to me while I was by the water cooler. I looked at her like she just told me I had great-looking wrists and hands. Then the rest of my female coworkers swarmed me and started jabbering away in Etruscan. I'm always reminded of it when I read Herodotus.

15. word

word Senior member

Is anyone else cursed with this awkward affliction? My wrists are approximately 6" in circumference. I've always been aware of this, but it really came to my attention after I saw a picture of myself in which I literally looked photoshopped.

Strangely, my dad is broad and big boned and my mom is of average size. Anyone else with wrist/ body proportion abnormalities that seem to contradict their genetics??

No it's simple you just need to work out more. Try a jerking off session 6x a day and drinking a gallon of milk at every rest interval during the workouts. Just make sure you alternate hands.

16. epb

epb Senior member

Funny, that reminds me of the time this girl at work started speaking Etruscan to me while I was by the water cooler. I looked at her like she just told me I had great-looking wrists and hands. Then the rest of my female coworkers swarmed me and started jabbering away in Etruscan. I'm always reminded of it when I read Herodotus.

I'm not surprised - like I said, people are strange. And what's weirder, they always try to turn it back on you. [​IMG]

17. BoilerRoom

BoilerRoom Senior member

No it's simple you just need to work out more. Try a jerking off session 6x a day

Done and done.

18. warlandsboy

warlandsboy Member

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  19. Zenny

Zenny Senior member

I'm 5'10", 135lbs, 6" wrists and hate them!

I think you need to eat more food.

20. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

I'm 5'10", 135lbs, 6" wrists and hate them!

I'm 5'5", 135lbs, 6" wrists and I love them!

Actually I don't care for them. Most watches look huge on me. Its not something I think about though unless for some weird reason I compare my wrist to some other dude or when a girls wrist is bigger than mine. Im continuously underestimated in arm wrestling which can be profitable.

There's worse things in life than baby wrists.