Fox News Fails horribly

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by reyesjanise, Sep 18, 2012.

1. reyesjanise

reyesjanise Member

Fox news does a small segment on iPhone fanatics waiting in line at Apple stores. They also discuss the "new" features of the iPhone 5. FACT!

This had me balling. At what point during the production of this clip did no one stop to think, "Really?".

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I can't do sound right now, but that looks like a local Fox station affiliate news cast. Typically when someone says "FOX NEWS" they are talking about the mother-ship.

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

But why pass up a chance to validate your own political ideology through the mishaps of a local news station? C'mon Mouse, don't shut the door on this opportunity. Don't you remember when the Democratic Congressman from Atlanta thought Guam would capsize? What a great day! I remember waking up and thinking "well, that settles it, I was right. Democrats are all stupid idiots and all their ideas and policies are just silly." ReyesJanise has the same opportunity to prove that for your team! Don't squash his dreams!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

ummmm :uhoh:

5. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

:laugh: :facepalm: :fu: