• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fox Men

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've heard the name mentioned on here once, and it was in the What are you wearing now forum. Well, I found this sweater on eBay and liked it a lot, so I bought it. Figured for $10, how can I lose. Problem is, I can't find any info on the company because all the junk on Fox Racing and Retro Fox. Is this stuff reputable and well made? Any help appreciated!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0855&rd=1&rd=1

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you like it the fox men
1054615486_adimageCJ5.JPG

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The premiere foxmen Appreciation publication...more widely circulated than Playboy.

n59120.jpg

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
you like it the fox men
1054615486_adimageCJ5.JPG

I will hunt you down and kill you.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
I will hunt you down and kill you.
Do you mean to say, you will hunt him down like a fox, and kill him?

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Do you mean to say, you will hunt him down like a fox, and kill him?

No.

gall3.jpg

moosy

Reaction score
Fox, is an Israeli company that manufactures very low quality clothing in China. A few years ago their hope was to be the Israeli Gap (in quality and target audience) until they realized you can make a lot of money from the masses.
In general, the quality is low and the prices are cheap - it is disposable clothing.
In the past year they seem to have moved their design from Gapish inclination to more Abercrombie & Fitch kind of style. They have stores in Israel, Eastern Europe and I remember seeing two stores in Sydney. All their stores outside Israel are franchisee owned.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by moosy
Fox, is an Israeli company that manufactures very low quality clothing in China. A few years ago their hope was to be the Israeli Gap (in quality and target audience) until they realized you can make a lot of money from the masses.
In general, the quality is low and the prices are cheap - it is disposable clothing.
In the past year they seem to have moved their design from Gapish inclination to more Abercrombie & Fitch kind of style. They have stores in Israel, Eastern Europe and I remember seeing two stores in Sydney. All their stores outside Israel are franchisee owned.

There were a couple of stores in Melbourne, too, but they closed after about a year. Apparently they own Westco, and tried to replace a couple of stores with Fox stores to test the waters, but it didn't work out.

I quite liked their button-down shirts for the price, and had a few, so I thought it was a shame to see them go.

Nataku, the website is http://www.fox.co.il
EDIT: Oooh, Cold War Kids. How edgy.

moosy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick M
There were a couple of stores in Melbourne, too, but they closed after about a year. Apparently they own Westco, and tried to replace a couple of stores with Fox stores to test the waters, but it didn't work out.

I quite liked their button-down shirts for the price, and had a few, so I thought it was a shame to see them go.

Nataku, the website is http://www.fox.co.il
EDIT: Oooh, Cold War Kids. How edgy.

The website indicates no more Australian presence, but they claim to have 100 stores worldwide in Russia, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Panama, Singapore, Thailand, and China - wow, that's impressive.

p.trick

Reaction score
The button to toggle the music on the website eluded me for a while. Trixy Hobbitses.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads