• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Four weeks to look good

Dekayte

Reaction score
I have no problem skipping on the pasta, I just thought carbs were good. But then again I remember reading in other threads that whole wheat pasta is the only way to go and the regular stuff is bad. I guess I had to be reminded. So no pasta it looks like.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
If you must eat pasta, go with whole wheat.
Nah, go with the good stuff. Whole wheat pasta is a culinary abomination.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Impressive progress TJR...

For the OP, to help with the abs, you might want to take a diuretic like Taraxatone and a fatburner to help lose the water weight over the next few weeks. I've used these before to get in beach shape and they really do work.

Here are a couple suggested combos from bodybuilding.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/wgtcombo.htm

tjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford

For the OP, to help with the abs, you might want to take a diuretic like Taraxatone and a fatburner to help lose the water weight over the next few weeks. I've used these before to get in beach shape and they really do work.

FYI it's not me in the log. Just wanted to make that clear. I just wanted to show Dekayte what could be done in 4 weeks.

rando

Reaction score

is this stuff going to get me wired though? the first combo seems to have lots of caffeine in the syntrax fyre. i get wired off even 1 cup of coffee so thats why i ask.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rando
is this stuff going to get me wired though? the first combo seems to have lots of caffeine in the syntrax fyre. i get wired off even 1 cup of coffee so thats why i ask.

I actually like the second combo better, and yes, it probably will get you wired, but that is definitely one way to lose weight.

aaronxxx

Reaction score

i've taken the syntrax combo before. it didn't get me wired, but i have a huge tolerance for that anyways. what it did do though was make my body temperature rise. i was taking it during the winter and about an hour after i took the fyre, i would notice i would get a lot warmer than usual.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaronxxx
i've taken the syntrax combo before. it didn't get me wired, but i have a huge tolerance for that anyways. what it did do though was make my body temperature rise. i was taking it during the winter and about an hour after i took the fyre, i would notice i would get a lot warmer than usual.

Did it work?

aaronxxx

Reaction score
Did it work?

i couldn't tell if i was losing more weight than i normally would. i was dropping 1-2 pounds a week, jogging for 30 minutes three times a week, while eating whatever i wanted to but just less of it. while i can't say it helped a ton, it certainly didn't hurt anything by taking the two pills.

rando

Reaction score
im worried it might give me trouble falling asleep, can i just take these early in the day and that won't be an issue?

aaronxxx

Reaction score
im worried it might give me trouble falling asleep, can i just take these early in the day and that won't be an issue?

you take them before meals. you could just skip out on taking them before dinner.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bure
why not gain weight by turning the fat into muscle?

That's not possible.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
search for the v-diet-it's a 28 day plan

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads