• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Four Horseman Hand Knit Cowichan Blue - sz 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

xr4ti

Reaction score
This is the great hand knit sweater made by Four Horseman once a year. Picked mine up last year and wore it a bit through the winter, did not wear it this past winter so that means it's time to sell. It is a very nice piece made of thick soft wool. Color is Denim Blue.

Link to Four Horseman page for more info:

http://fourhorsemen.ca/shop/custom-hand-knit-sweater-denim-blue/

Pit to Pit - 23

For reference I wear a sz XL in BoO, Epaulet and WvG shirts.

Asking $150 shipped.

All items are shipped for free in the continental USA via USPS with delivery confirmation tracking. Paypal is the way to go and I would like the payment to come through as a Gift, if not add 4% to the total. If you are interested in these items and live outside the USA pm for shipping costs. As always I do accept offers on all my stuff. I do have perfect feedback on here and Ebay (otto1977).

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%