1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FOUR High Quality NEW MTM SHIRTS (3 white, 1 lavender). 15.75 collar with SUPER SLIM BODY. ONLY $25

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by charzord, Oct 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charzord

charzord Well-Known Member

Buy all four get Express and Modern tailor shirt for free

Got shirts made, do not fit me in the chest area. Shirts cost about $50 each, looking to hopefully find new home for them. All are new. If someone fits these measurements, I'll throw in free shipping and send them all for $90! THATS 6 SHIRTS (with the EXPRESS and Modern Tailor shirt) for $90

Here are the measurements for the MTM:

Shoulder – Shoulder = 18
    Pit – Pit = 19.5 to 20 (3 of the shirts have a chest that is a TAD bit wider)
    Shoulder – Sleeve = 24 (around 35 sleeve length from yoke)
    Waist = 18
    BOC to hem = 29
    15.75 inch collar. Regular collars

Some french cuff, some regular.

The quality of the shirts are great. Medium weight Italian cotton, easy to iron. The whites are a mix of herringbone pattern and plain. No itchiness and no see through shirts! Quality fused collars.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Express shirt at the end is also new, form the 1MX line. Should be a 16 inch collar if I recall

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012

2. charzord

charzord Well-Known Member

I actually think I have 1 more shirt that's MTM that's in my closet somewhere. Will see if I can dig it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.