1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FOUR High Quality NEW MTM SHIRTS (3 white, 1 lavender). 15.75 collar with SUPER SLIM BODY. ONLY $25

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by charzord, Oct 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charzord

charzord Well-Known Member

Buy all four get Express and Modern tailor shirt for free

Got shirts made, do not fit me in the chest area. Shirts cost about $50 each, looking to hopefully find new home for them. All are new. If someone fits these measurements, I'll throw in free shipping and send them all for $90! THATS 6 SHIRTS (with the EXPRESS and Modern Tailor shirt) for $90

Here are the measurements for the MTM:

Shoulder – Shoulder = 18
    Pit – Pit = 19.5 to 20 (3 of the shirts have a chest that is a TAD bit wider)
    Shoulder – Sleeve = 24 (around 35 sleeve length from yoke)
    Waist = 18
    BOC to hem = 29
    15.75 inch collar. Regular collars

Some french cuff, some regular.

The quality of the shirts are great. Medium weight Italian cotton, easy to iron. The whites are a mix of herringbone pattern and plain. No itchiness and no see through shirts! Quality fused collars.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Express shirt at the end is also new, form the 1MX line. Should be a 16 inch collar if I recall

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. charzord

charzord Well-Known Member

I actually think I have 1 more shirt that's MTM that's in my closet somewhere. Will see if I can dig it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.