1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fountain Pen Refurb

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by 4Mica, May 5, 2005.

1. 4Mica

4Mica Senior Member

A stylish man carries a stylish pen.  Has anyone had any experience with having your fountain pens refurbished.  I have a Sheaffer PFM (Pen for Men) that needs work and hoped someone here could help.

2. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I've never had one refurbished, but Fountain Pen Hospital is recognized as one of the best in repairs. They really know what they're doing. http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/

3. 4Mica

4Mica Senior Member

Thank you, chorse.

4. rtr

rtr Member

You might also consider Richard Binder, who is thought by many of the pen folk on the internet to do exemplary restorative work. His website is: Richard Binder If you'd like other suggestions, I suggest that you go to the pentrace.com message board: Pentrace PFM are great pens. That snorkel filling mechanism is amazing.