• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Found some pdc jeans on sale

aybojs

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was checking out a local Marshall's, and they apparently have just got a dozen or so PDC jeans in various sizes, all priced at $60. I bought 4 pairs in 31-32, the sizes left are 30,32-34, and maybe a 36 or two. They were in the Icon cut (the one with the slash pockets) and IIRC they were either in a basic distressed dark wash (Mythos) or had a semi-paint-splattered finish (hard to describe). There were also a huge number of various Diesel jeans in all sizes at $50/pair.

I know a lot of you guys are always looking for PDC jeans on sale, so if you want me to stop by and look for you, drop me a PM in the next day or two.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you sell on ebay, pick those jeans up. Take some good photos, and you should be able to sell them on ebay with a $99.99 opening bid, and $119.99 Buy-It-Now. So long as they are popular styles, that is. My Marshalls only had Diesels - Rabox, Rivec, Snake-X, and some cords. No PDCs
sad.gif

aybojs

Reaction score
As of now I'm only keeping one pair, a 2-ICN-79 Mythos.

I have two pairs of 31's (2-ICN-XX and 2-LTD-02... the 2 year wash). The ICN has a 34" inseam, LTD has a 32". They didn't fit so they're getting returned or flipped. I know you said you were a 31, so if you want them for yourself, drop me a PM right away.

The other pair was a 2-ICN-74 Static Twist, which I accidentally bought in 33. I'm going back tonight to return them, the eBay prices on these just aren't high enough to be worth the effort.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
yo are these "out there" in terms of styling or are they fairly conservative and what color denim?? if conservative and basic blue (none of this distressed nonsense) what is the inseam on the 36s? if they are 35 or 36, pick them for me and i'll reimburse ASAP. tanks
lance

aybojs

Reaction score
Went back again tonight and bought the last 32 (A GTO one year... I wish there were more ICN's in my size since I love the slash pockets). Anyway, there were still a lot of 33's, 34's, and 36's in various styles, as well as a few 30's, a 31, and a 38. I'll make a last run either Saturday or Sunday if anyone's interested , since it's a tax free clothes shopping weekend in TX.

MikeF

Reaction score
I'll take 31 or 32 GTOs if you can find them in a semi-normal wash - no filter-style washes (with pen marks, etc.).

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much do PDC go for on Ebay? Is the little metal rivet at the base of the crotch on all PDC jeans? I found that quite distracting in the dressing room.

aybojs

Reaction score
As far as basic jeans go, PDC's have a lot of fluctuation in price based on the size, cut, and wash, as well as how well the auctioner does in taking pics, pricing, timing the auction, etc. If you're really patient, you can get them for around $50-70 with some frequency. The average price is around $80-90, with a few high outliers at $100+. All of the PDC's I've seen have the rivet at the crotch, so it's pretty safe to say that it's a trademark feature.

Mike: The only GTO I found in those sizes was the one in 32 I bought, which I'm planning on keeping. The 31's were all in the styles I mentioned above (2-ICN-XX, 2-LTD-02, and 2-ICN-74).

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As of now I'm only keeping one pair, a 2-ICN-79 Mythos. I have two pairs of 31's (2-ICN-XX and 2-LTD-02... the 2 year wash). Â The ICN has a 34" inseam, LTD has a 32". Â They didn't fit so they're getting returned or flipped. Â I know you said you were a 31, so if you want them for yourself, drop me a PM right away. The other pair was a 2-ICN-74 Static Twist, which I accidentally bought in 33. Â I'm going back tonight to return them, the eBay prices on these just aren't high enough to be worth the effort.
Oh man, thanks for the offer, but I already have a pair of the ICN in the 3-year wash. My absolute favorite pair of jeans. Now, my heart (and closet) would love to grab that ICN 2-year, but my bank account (and my dad) would not appreciate me buying the exact pair of jeans in a slightly different wash. $60 is a hella good deal for those jeans. One of the best deals I've gotten. Oh, by the way, my ICNs came with a 34" inseam. I was under the impression PDC only came in 34's. Is this 32" a new thing? I picked up a pair of Static Twist with the paint effect, without trying them on, from Marshalls for $40 a few months ago. Very nice wash, and cool twisted-inseam effect, but I thought a 32 would fit - this style seems to run extra big. I flipped them on ebay, but they only fetched $75. Not their most popular style.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As far as basic jeans go, PDC's have a lot of fluctuation in price based on the size, cut, and wash, as well as how well the auctioner does in taking pics, pricing, timing the auction, etc.  If you're really patient, you can get them for around $50-70 with some frequency.  The average price is around $80-90, with a few high outliers at $100+.  All of the PDC's I've seen have the rivet at the crotch, so it's pretty safe to say that it's a trademark feature.

Mike: The only GTO I found in those sizes was the one in 32 I bought, which I'm planning on keeping.  The 31's were all in the styles I mentioned above (2-ICN-XX, 2-LTD-02, and 2-ICN-74).
Yup, the silver rivet on the crotch, front pockets, and rear pockets are signature trademarks. Same with the 'flying J' embriodery on the back pockets, and the yellow-green thread.

aybojs

Reaction score
I didn't understand that either, probably it was just an outlier pair (I found that specific one in the clearance section, and not in the main stack of PDC's) or maybe the LTD inseams run slightly shorter. It doesn't look to have been hemmed, so I don't know what to think. Shame about the Static Twist, I was pissed off that the one I bought was under a 32 hanger when it was a 33 in reality. I've been looking for a few pairs of "out-there" washes since I've got a pretty good staple collection, but sadly it wasn't meant to be. I did get a pretty beat-up pair of cotton/linen Kratt jeans to mix things up though, so all was not lost. I've gotten a few more responses on the possibility of going back to check the remaining stock, haven't confirmed yet whether I will since I finished my personal shopping there tonight. $75 shipped ($60 for jeans + $8-9 shipping + a few bucks to motivate me to drive back there
smile.gif
) if you want me to pick up a pair, for those of you who haven't contacted me yet.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was left in 30, last you were there? Was there anything without those painted-on creases - especially at the back of the knees? Is that the Mythos wash?

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How bad is this:

Last night I had a dream. About PDC jeans.

**Cue dream sequence [twirly music, and blurring visual effects]**

I am at my local Marshalls, looking for some PDC jeans. I find two pairs of Static Twisted, both are $99.99. However, there is one pair of Static Twisted that is only $27.99, but with a 27" waist and 24" inseam. I decide to buy them and have them altered to fit me.

I now find several pairs of PDC in the Mythos wash (I have never seen the Mythos wash, so my mind made this part up on it's own...I must have confused Mythos for Mythological). These jeans are brown wide-rail corduroy. They are also embroidered on the exterior with dozens of winged Pegasuses and Minotaurs. I buy them because, in the words I declare to a sales clerk in my dream, 'These are so badass.'

aybojs

Reaction score
I think I saw two fairly basic wash pairs in 30, don't recall for sure. Didn't check on the painted creases... by painted do you mean the lacquered texture that some of them have or just the presence of any sort of creases in general?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads