1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Foster's Jermyn St. Captoe Giveaway

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lisapop, Mar 17, 2005.

1. lisapop

lisapop Senior Member

These guys are several years old but never worn, and so for all intents and purposes, they're brand new. Never got around to wearing them and so I'd like to offer them, gratis, to a worthy "sole". They were purchased from Foster's in London, and are a classic black captoe with a strip of brogueing (perforations) along the cap. Size inside the shoes is 10 1/2 E, however they fit me fine and I'm an American 11 D. I'll pick up shipping and so it would be helpful if you reside in the US. Send me a PM and I'll let you know who the "shoe in" is. Thanks.
    Grayson

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

These sound great and are exactly my size. I sent you a PM.

3. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Distinguished Member

I think you may get numerous offers of takers. Would you consider a lottery, maybe everyone who wants to be considered makes say a $10 dollar donation to the forum and winner takes all.

4. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

I don't suppose thowing them in the dryer on high would shrink them down to a 9/9.5? [​IMG] The shoe giveaways are very generous, Marc.

5. lisapop

lisapop Senior Member

Hi--I'm gonna keep the offer open thru the day so everyone has a bite at the apple. I'm leaning toward a few nice folks who are in college or post-college for whom these shoes would be especially appreciated, but I'll wait and see. Would rather not hold a lottery for this reason.
    Grayson

6. tattersall

tattersall Distinguished Member

Not my size (and I'm not in the suggested demographic), but kudos on a kind and generous offer to forum members - good for you.

7. rlevine

rlevine Well-Known Member