1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Forzieri.com?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by water, Sep 9, 2004.

1. water

water Senior member

Has anyone here ever ordered from forzieri.com?

I have a hard time finding decent solid colour ties. Searching around, I found this site and noticed they have what I assume is a house brand of ties (Forzieri) in a couple of nice looking solid blues. Can anyone comment on the quality?

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Not sure about the ties, but awhile ago I ordered a camel cashmere / wool blend scarf that has held up great and seems to be excellent quality. I got it at a discounted sale price, and to be honest I probably wouldn't pay more than I did for it, mostly because it's not 100% cashmere.

3. water

water Senior member

Thanks Brian. The prices on the site do not seem great. However, the line of ties I mentioned are priced pretty well. If I decide to order I am hoping the decent price is a result of the tie being a house brand rather than poor quality.