• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Amusing but not surprising news: the Red Bull fans in the stands were cheering Checo and booing Max. I don’t know if either of them, or anyone else, addressed it in the interviews

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Rossi seems like a nightmare boss. After he made Otmar fall on his sword for the mishandling of both Alonso and Piastri, this is how he rewards the loyalty:

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without a race this weekend, I've been loosely following the 24H Nurburgring. Couple of big retirements yesterday, the #5 Scherer Audi and Kevin Estre et al. in the Grello Manthey Porsche.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lando actually finished higher than he qualified.

im-free-andy-dufresne.gif

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Even rain couldn't save Monaco from being a complete snoozefest

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even rain couldn't save Monaco from being a complete snoozefest
I actually fell asleep watching the race once it became clear the rain wasn’t going to get any worse.

Only thing I’m really impressed with is the strength of Stroll’s AM. His car is a freaking tank. That guy hit like 5 different things with his car and was still able to drive.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
RBR and AM both had huge teammate disparities this weekend, but I suspect neither of the weak links is under much threat of replacement.

bgsmith

Reaction score
Ok all the talk about Lando being great or not so great, when will those convos about LeClerc start? Yeah Ferrari isn’t doing him any favors but he either has the worst luck in the world or isn’t talented enough to outperform his teams issues.

I am just trying to start a convo here…….

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok all the talk about Lando being great or not so great, when will those convos about LeClerc start? Yeah Ferrari isn’t doing him any favors but he either has the worst luck in the world or isn’t talented enough to outperform his teams issues.

Considering Alonso couldn't do anything with them and Vettel lost his ability to drive after a few years with them, I'm not giving up on Leclerc just yet. Once he leaves Ferrari for Audi or AM Honda in a few years, we can get a better gauge of his talent.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll go out on a limb and say he is a "little bit" overhyped, he is very quick on his good days but cracks under the pressure way too easy.

I doubt Max Verstappen or George Russell lose much sleep over him to be honest.

Ferrari needs somebody with a cooler head to lead them out of the wilderness, they clearly have the engineering talent and facilities.

They 100% need Lewis Hamilton and he needs them, simple as that 🙂

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did Martin Brundle just say “the German, the china man, the man from Finland?”

As a 50% Asian man I am 100% not offended.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads