• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was nuts how Checo just pulled away after he heard about the potential penalty. What a great drive by him.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Race was a mighty disappointment after qualifying. There wasn’t a single consequential pass after the first corner. Zzzzzzz

Schwazer

Reaction score

"Definitely, I feel for the fans," said Hamilton, who sits sixth in the standings, of the 2022 title race.

"For everyone and even for us last year going down to the wire, that was intense for everybody and so it's never great when the season finishes early."

Coming from him...

mad-men-laughing.gif

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a bit rich. To be fair, Max's domination of this season is on another level due to Checo's disappearance from Monaco to Singapore, but this was a comment he could have kept to himself.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He got fined $25,000 for not removing the nose stud.

Just take it out and give the cash to charity instead if you want to be defiant, it's going to burn your nose if you get caught in a burning wreck.

Set an example dude your seven time world champ 🤐

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He got fined $25,000 for not removing the nose stud.

Just take it out and give the cash to charity instead if you want to be defiant, it's going to burn your nose if you get caught in a burning wreck.

Set an example dude your seven time world champ 🤐
Not to mention it's an embarrassing thing for a grown man to wear.
He's not a teenage chubby goth girl with purple hair highlights...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So...y'all just skipped over the part where he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection, and he was advised by his physician to leave it in for the time being? And the FIA's medical team reviewed and agreed? And that the fine was for Mercedes' submitting a scrutineering document which said he didn't have the stud?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...y'all just skipped over the part where he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection, and he was advised by his physician to leave it in for the time being? And the FIA's medical team reviewed and agreed? And that the fine was for Mercedes' submitting a scrutineering document which said he didn't have the stud?
Of course they didn't. Anything that doesn't conform to their limited view of the world should be shamed.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm calling bullsh*t on that "doctor" my wife removes her piercings all the time (including a nose piercing) and never ever gets "infected".

That "wound" has been healed for years and why would you reinsert the jewellery back into an infected area.

Absolute bollocks 🤣

I like Lewis Hamilton but he can be such an entitled little tw@t sometimes

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection
Wash your damn face once in awhile.
A little Phisoderm, a little hydrogen peroxide, and the crisis is averted.

Edit: I used to loathe Hamilton, but he's grown up quite a bit and I have no hostility towards him anymore.
I certainly like him much better than Max.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads