• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did Lando tear it up at practice today? I put my bets in first thing this morning, and the odds I got was Lando to win at 150:1 and Lando to Podium at 13:1. Just checked the odds and they're down to 50:1 and 7:1. That's a huge swing.
Wet track makes things less predictable. Good luck!!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I will be reporting all TdF spoilers to the mods.

Good on Carlos! That's a quality first pole position.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Schwazer

Reaction score
Are you Slovenian? Its gonna be his to lose for a few years methinks

I am not Slovenian. Are you?

But I have been following Pogacar's career since I first saw him in the 2019 Vuelta.

He almost had a crash today. Phew!

Schwazer

Reaction score
Aston Martin.

FreeWeakCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am not Slovenian. Are you?

But I have been following Pogacar's career since I first saw him in the 2019 Vuelta.

He almost had a crash today. Phew!
Nope but same! That was a close call. Slovenia has never had it better two Tour contenders, great NBA player, a former First Lady....

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that was the most dramatic race of the season so far. Very happy Zhou was unscathed and it’s pretty cool to see
Carlos finally grab his win

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lewis could’ve won if Ocon didn’t break down on the straight. He drove past the pit and then stopped halfway down the main straight. Wtf was that?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fuel pump failed apparently. Nothing you can do to limp it home when that happens.

ferrari has the good sense to employ two of the most likable drivers on the grid, but they’re still not able to make up for how deeply unlikable Ferrari is as a team and a company

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silverstone is a great track but this one was exciting as hell.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not sure that Lewis could have pulled it off without the safety car, but as it gave Perez that free stop, it killed any chance. Exciting race, and you gotta love the Sainz win.

Max's driving standards continue to be ****, and the FIA turns a blind eye. I think if Mick already had some points finishes this year, he would have been a bit harder in his attack.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy for Carlos, but man...
Egon and the rest of the brain trust keep wrecking Leclerc's season.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that Lewis could have pulled it off without the safety car, but as it gave Perez that free stop, it killed any chance. Exciting race, and you gotta love the Sainz win.
Lewis had a big enough tire offset that I think he would've caught both Ferrari drivers at the end. The safety car really saved Carlos and the Ferrari ineptitude really fucked Leclerc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads