• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hi Christian

tenor.gif

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh.....Lance Stroll you little *****.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ouch so Sainz gets elevated and Ferrari draw even with McLaren

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This also ***** over RBR and Max even more. They go from 10 to 9th only picking up 1 additional point. Lewis and Mercedes picks up 3 points for getting 2nd place.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The McLaren-Ferrari constructors' battle is real now. Given the other carnage Bottas caused, it doesn't really hurt Lando in the hunt for third in the driver's championship.

Oh well, I'll take this season over the recent Hamilton running away with it seasons any day.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The McLaren-Ferrari constructors' battle is real now. Given the other carnage Bottas caused, it doesn't really hurt Lando in the hunt for third in the driver's championship.

Oh well, I'll take this season over the recent Hamilton running away with it seasons any day.
2017 and 2018 weren't runaways at the halfway mark. It was just Ferrari falling apart from Mercedes' relentless pressure.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am not a strategy genius, but I’m not sure why anyone left the pit lane on inters. Mighty amusing to see the one-car grid, though.

This race illustrates just what Alonso stole from us by ratting out McLaren and setting off the chain of events which led to his years in the wilderness. The battle between him and Hamilton was so enjoyable.

Impressed by Ocon, Vettel, Latifi, and Schumacher. And Russell’s willingness to sacrifice his best result to get the best outcome for the team was great to see.

Mercedes should have left with 25 points in their pocket, but 18 will do? My guess is that when the last race comes around, they will be missing those 7 points. On the other hand, they probably were only going to get +7 on Max without the catastrophuck first lap.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Prompted by my son, I watched the The Origins of the Silver War on YouTube last night. Reminded of how great Dan was just in time to be crestfallen at his lackluster performance today.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prompted by my son, I watched the The Origins of the Silver War on YouTube last night. Reminded of how great Dan was just in time to be crestfallen at his lackluster performance today.

I'm done buying into the "car doesn't fit him" BS. At some point and if you're a great driver, you rule the car. Otherwise, you just happened to be a mediocre driver who got seated in a great car. Time for Daniel to do some ******* driving or shut the **** up. He's getting paid more than Lando, yet Lando is--through force of talent and will--putting McLaren in 3rd in the constructors' cup without a whispery fart's worth of help from his teammate.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think you may be underestimating the challenge a bit and slightly overstating Lando’s performance. He’s at a high level, but even he can’t maintain the peaks that he’s hit. The car is relatively good, but it’s tough to exploit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads