• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think Mercedes genuinely doesn't much care whether it's Bottas or Hamilton who wins as long as they win and the other guy comes in second. But Bottas just can't keep up with Hamilton over a season.

Checo is doing much better than Gasly or Albon did, but to be truly effective for Red Bull he needs to improve his one-lap pace.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checo is collecting points but isn't really providing backup support for Max to give RB different strategy options. Right now it's Max and Lewis are racing off into the distance with Bottas staying close enough to stop Max/RB from various strategy options. Checo is off in 4th too far back from the front 3.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Checo is collecting points but isn't really providing backup support for Max to give RB different strategy options. Right now it's Max and Lewis are racing off into the distance with Bottas staying close enough to stop Max/RB from various strategy options. Checo is off in 4th too far back from the front 3.
Exactly that. And he couldn't even deny Bottas the point for fastest lap despite having new softs and enough laps to do it.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Albon's new DTM ride. It's a stunner IMO. Season starts next month.

alb_dtm.jpg

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I struggle with the notion of Ferraris in DTM..

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“I know that I’m not going to be replaced in the middle of the season,” said Bottas. “As a team, we don’t do that.

“I have a contract for this year and I believe there’s only one team that does that kind of things in F1 and we’re not that.”

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
“I know that I’m not going to be replaced in the middle of the season,” said Bottas. “As a team, we don’t do that.

“I have a contract for this year and I believe there’s only one team that does that kind of things in F1 and we’re not that.”

Every day is a good day to **** on Red Bull.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

0773BC3D-472E-46EB-B38B-93E5F9ECADD4.gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today in Maze-spin Watch:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I thought Max would do it today, but I guess not. Nice to Danny Ric getting the hang of it at McLaren. Perez, though. Oof.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Interesting... Ocon 5th for Alpine.

Set for another boring Spanish GP???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads