• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I look forward to an objective standard which distinguishes between copying and inspiration. Spoiler alert: There isn't one.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think Toto got it right:

Mercedes chief Wolff gave the view that the FIA had attempted to find a middle ground with its ruling, only to trigger anger on both sides of the fence.

"I think the FIA wanted to come up with a solution that kind of lets everybody live," Wolff said. "Now Racing Point is pretty upset. They believe they have a strong case, and they have lawyers ready to go and appeal.

"And on the other side, what I see, there is a group forming, a little revolution in every sense, and they are trying to go after Racing Point, because I guess they are upset they haven't got the performance Racing Point has."

By moving to resolve the case, the FIA appears to have only lit the blue-touch paper on all sides of the 'pink Mercedes' debate, dragging in the majority of the grid and appeasing no-one.

Schwazer

Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hulk outqualifies Stroll...and Verstappen.

?

SmellBlind

Reaction score
No motivation like being out of a job...

Still very impressive, Danny Ric had good pace and nice to see Albon in Q3 as well

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lawrence needs to shuffle Lance off to Indycar or LMP1

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Digging the RP version of the Hulk lid:

1596899160944.png

1596899172252.png

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on what happens next year when the unlimited spending goes away? Mercedes still rules of course but maybe competition increases for the middle of the pack.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on what happens next year when the unlimited spending goes away? Mercedes still rules of course but maybe competition increases for the middle of the pack.
Ferrari will be an even bigger joke. Charles and Carlos are going to regret signing with Ferrari

Schwazer

Reaction score
Hulkenburg is going to get his 1st podium finish and then it's going to be taken away for the Racing Point rear brake drama.

How sad would that be!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm reasonably sure that Max will pass him, but I hope that he can do it.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hulkenburg is going to get his 1st podium finish and then it's going to be taken away for the Racing Point rear brake drama.

How sad would that be!

That would be awful. How can you not root for Hulk this weekend.

2881D9D4-D82C-49DE-A9D4-CB7578C1EF8D.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads