• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@HRoi I'd have been happy with something like this. That's not cause for arrest is it?

gas_rolex.jpg

Kind of bummed my DVR only caught 20 min after the restart.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just saw that the FIA clowns have penalized Gasly. Utterly ridiculous. And Crofty continues his run of ****** takes during his race commentary.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@HRoi
Kind of bummed my DVR only caught 20 min after the restart.
I've learned the hard way that I also need to subscribe to F1 TV on my phone.

Wins his first championship in an anticlimactic way through a post race penalty on Charles. Max doesn't get his post race celebration for winning.

Get fucked Maxipad.
Felt like karma... and, isn't FIA's decision on RBR's violation of last year's budget cap coming out tomorrow?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Love that one must be a Mercedes fanboi to disdain RBR and their boy king. Talk about projection…

F1 was showing Max as the champ before he was even finished with his post-race interview because the penalty had been imposed on Leclerc. He got to sit on that silly chair in the goofy champion’s room next to the cool-down room for the podium.

Totally serious about the congratulations, though. Dominant year for driver and cheating team.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've learned the hard way that I also need to subscribe to F1 TV on my phone.

Felt like karma... and, isn't FIA's decision on RBR's violation of last year's budget cap coming out tomorrow?
Like the FIA is going to revoke Maxipad’s “championship”. They’re just going to give RBR a slap on the wrist like a $50k fine and move along.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this Takashi Murakami x Lewis Hamilton tee so bad but have no idea when I would ever wear it.

TMKK_LEWISHAMILTON_FLAMEOUTLS_WHITE_1_1800x.png

TMKK_LEWISHAMILTON_FLAMEOUTLS_WHITE_2_1800x.png

Must resist urge to buy more stuff

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love that one must be a Mercedes fanboi to disdain RBR and their boy king. Talk about projection…

F1 was showing Max as the champ before he was even finished with his post-race interview because the penalty had been imposed on Leclerc. He got to sit on that silly chair in the goofy champion’s room next to the cool-down room for the podium.

Totally serious about the congratulations, though. Dominant year for driver and cheating team.

Cheer up a bit Sugz, the budget cap results come out tomorrow 🙂

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He got to sit on that silly chair in the goofy champion’s room next to the cool-down room for the podiu.
“I feel lonely.” 😅

Like the FIA is going to revoke Maxipad’s “championship”. They’re just going to give RBR a slap on the wrist like a $50k fine and move along.
Pay $50K to spend and extra $10M? Not a bad deal! If they want teams to take the caps seriously, there needs to be serious consequences. In a season as close as last year, it could have made all the difference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads