• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was nuts how Checo just pulled away after he heard about the potential penalty. What a great drive by him.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Race was a mighty disappointment after qualifying. There wasn’t a single consequential pass after the first corner. Zzzzzzz

Schwazer

Reaction score

"Definitely, I feel for the fans," said Hamilton, who sits sixth in the standings, of the 2022 title race.

"For everyone and even for us last year going down to the wire, that was intense for everybody and so it's never great when the season finishes early."

Coming from him...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a bit rich. To be fair, Max's domination of this season is on another level due to Checo's disappearance from Monaco to Singapore, but this was a comment he could have kept to himself.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He got fined $25,000 for not removing the nose stud.

Just take it out and give the cash to charity instead if you want to be defiant, it's going to burn your nose if you get caught in a burning wreck.

Set an example dude your seven time world champ 🤐

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He got fined $25,000 for not removing the nose stud.

Just take it out and give the cash to charity instead if you want to be defiant, it's going to burn your nose if you get caught in a burning wreck.

Set an example dude your seven time world champ 🤐
Not to mention it's an embarrassing thing for a grown man to wear.
He's not a teenage chubby goth girl with purple hair highlights...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So...y'all just skipped over the part where he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection, and he was advised by his physician to leave it in for the time being? And the FIA's medical team reviewed and agreed? And that the fine was for Mercedes' submitting a scrutineering document which said he didn't have the stud?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So...y'all just skipped over the part where he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection, and he was advised by his physician to leave it in for the time being? And the FIA's medical team reviewed and agreed? And that the fine was for Mercedes' submitting a scrutineering document which said he didn't have the stud?
Of course they didn't. Anything that doesn't conform to their limited view of the world should be shamed.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm calling bullsh*t on that "doctor" my wife removes her piercings all the time (including a nose piercing) and never ever gets "infected".

That "wound" has been healed for years and why would you reinsert the jewellery back into an infected area.

Absolute bollocks 🤣

I like Lewis Hamilton but he can be such an entitled little [email protected] sometimes

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he tried to have it removed, but that created an infection
Wash your damn face once in awhile.
A little Phisoderm, a little hydrogen peroxide, and the crisis is averted.

Edit: I used to loathe Hamilton, but he's grown up quite a bit and I have no hostility towards him anymore.
I certainly like him much better than Max.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infrastruktura