• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I appreciate being able to watch live at a reasonable hour. For all Bernie talked about cracking into the US market, it's silly that it took a new owner to realize that they just needed to start the sessions a bit later.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I appreciate being able to watch live at a reasonable hour. For all Bernie talked about cracking into the US market, it's silly that it took a new owner to realize that they just needed to start the sessions a bit later.
Moving the start times one hour is all it took. It was so dumb to not do this simple solution to make F1 more accessible to millions of Americans while basically not impacting anyone in Europe.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn, George!

Leclerc makes too many mistakes. He's been rescued by Red Bull reliability, but he will need to do better if he wants to win this championship.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Leclerc coming through at the last moment.

Lol, Maxipad.

Duke Santos

Reaction score
While anything can happen tomorrow, it's looking like I flushed another $100 down the toilet betting on McLaren.

Last edited:

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Verstappens rear wing jammed in the final session so no DRS available is why he thought it had no power, I think the tyre deg will be too high on the Ferrari for him to say in front for long.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While anything can happen tomorrow, it's looking like I flushed another $100 down the toilet betting on McLaren.
I’ve struggled to find anything positive about this season other than Lando’s surprise podium and the fun YouTube videos that they put out in lieu of being competitive on the race track

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For some reason I have minimal excitement for f1 this season.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Norris' error was Schumacher's gain.

Two Haas cars in Q3 is quite something!

Schwazer

Reaction score

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uh, there’s something like 17 races left. So, Leclerc is definitely still in the running. Sadly, though, Max seems very consistent as long as his car is.

Yeah, I was really hoping for a Mercedes 3-4. Good to see that it’s possible after the slow start.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vagni