• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn’t Moseley also have nazi themed hooker parties?
Yep him and Prince Harry are both famous for dressing up, discussing Nazi's and poking fun at them is quite normal in Britain for some reason (Basil Fawlty most probably)

The Duke of Windsor and his Mrs were also alleged Nazi's

Duke Santos

Reaction score
I wonder who Horner is going to blame for this.

Watching it live from the camera in Max's car, I said to myself that he was getting too aggressive and squirrely with the apexes, and sure enough....BOOM.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suspect most things Bernie says are to either inflame a situation or spite some business rival, his best mate and right hand man Max was from Britain's most Infamous family of Nazis, so I'm pretty certain Ecclestone is more educated in such matters than he actually let's on. He has outfoxed people way smarter than us during his career 😉

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s a challenging track, most of the top drivers had problems so far this weekend. Max and Leclerc crashed, Lewis would’ve ate it today if he hadn’t oversteered/over corrected at the one point on the track that there’s a runoff. Lando overcooked the final Q3 attempt and lost his chance to improve from P7, and Sainz had an end to end Q2 shit show

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Max choked under the pressure!!!
Max was absolutely hammering that last lap. I just got home and watched it. So hard staying away from social media and/or any F1 talk all day until I could watch it myself. The circuit is looks like a fun one to watch. So many turns!!!

@edinatlanta al-PEEN. The other pronunciation refers to a stolen car stereo from the 80's.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because its Max and not Lewis, the conversation will be about how fast he was, not that he bottled it...
He didn't "bottle it", he was quickest when he clipped the wall, even Toto looked a bit disappointed for him it was such a brave lap

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%