• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Schwazer

Reaction score

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always loved watching this video of Brabham v Fangio.

Always admired Jack Brabham a great engineer and mechanic as much as anything he acheived behind the wheel (which was amazing in itself). It's been said before that much of Ron Dennis' perfectionism came from his Brabham days

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
McLaren were really struggling when Ron Dennis took charge, he transformed the team and totally rebuilt it

Mercedes basically bought out 2009 World Champions Brawn!!!
If you haven't already, you should read Ross Brawn's book. It makes clear what Mercedes actually bought.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you haven't already, you should read Ross Brawn's book. It makes clear what Mercedes actually bought.
So how many championships do we expect the ultimate owner of Honda's f1 engine program to win?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
watched a few minutes of FP1 - this track in Jeddah looks extremely cool. It’s right on top of the Red Sea essentially and I love how the high speed corners flow into each other

Duke Santos

Reaction score

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats the over under on this thread going a week without Nazi talk?

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Jeddah news, I have a feeling there are going to be some shunts this weekend. I also think backmarkers are gonna play a role as the practice sessions have shown there can be some traffic...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How uppity of Lewis trying to break a white man's record.

Nazi gonna nazi until the end.
I guess it's not impossible that he could be a Nazi, but IIRC one of Bernie's parents was Jewish. He's just an asshole.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You Know what, I’d about made it through a season of F1 without thinking about Bernie Ecclestone. Thanks guiz :mad2:

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bernie isn't a Nazi (he only cares about money), but Max Moseley's dad definately was 🤐

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 15.1%