• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Opening lap is going to be epic tomorrow. If Max tries to get back at Hamilton and ends up spinning out, I just might end up with an erection lasting four hours or longer.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The problem for Max is that if he crashes Hamilton, it will be hard not to read intent into it. That could lead to a race ban, even for an identical, but reversed, incident.

Duke Santos

Reaction score
That's all on Bottas. He rear ended Lando and sent him spinning into the Red Bulls. Lando had such a good start too and was probably going to end up in 2nd or 3rd after the first lap. After watching the replays, Lando absolutely would have been in 2nd after that corner. He had the inside line and straightaway power to keep the Red Bulls from retaking him.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Bottas driving like Mazepin.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That was exciting as hell. HAM really fucked up that start, and it was damn awesome to see vintage Alonso make an appearance. Looking forward to the Christian Horner and Max Verstappen postrace interviews. Pass the salt, please.

Really surprised also to see Seb not be able to pass Ocon for the win

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Alonso absolutely deserves an assist for that win. And Red Bull got the karmic justice they deserved for their week of bitchitude. I just hated seeing Lando caught up in the middle of it.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alonso absolutely deserves an assist for that win. And Red Bull got the karmic justice they deserved for their week of bitchitude. I just hated seeing Lando caught up in the middle of it.
I can’t wait to see Marko and Christian crying some more saying Mercedes need to be banned for a race or some other ridiculous bullshit.

yorkshire pud

Reaction score
A bit disappointed to be honest, I want to see some racing, terrible luck for Lando:(

Well done to Alpine though, nice to see them up there

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.