• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, i meant Gasly! Got those dang Frenchies mixed up

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Race stewards rejected RBR extra whining and the British GP matter is now closed.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
But but….what are RB’s high powered attorneys to do now? Sue Mercedes for the crash damage and Max’s hospital bills? I hope Merc have Progressive insurance!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The behavior of RBR and Max has been unseemly. Anyone who believes that they wouldn’t have celebrated after a similar incident resulting in a win for Max at Zandvoort is delusional. It’s laughable that they are pushing this entire line of argument.

Duke Santos

Reaction score
The behavior of RBR and Max has been unseemly. Anyone who believes that they wouldn’t have celebrated after a similar incident resulting in a win for Max at Zandvoort is delusional. It’s laughable that they are pushing this entire line of argument.
Yep. I self-deluded myself with the "I hate RB, but Max seems OK" nonsense. Max is a perfect manifestation of Red Bull's preening, whining sense of self-entitlement. If Hamilton ends up snatching the title back and that leads to Max losing his edge and washing out of F1, that sound you'll hear coming from Chicago is me giggling my mother#####ing ass off.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RB management comes across as the worst here.

I give Max a bit of a pass - I can understand still being butthurt and vindictive two weeks later about an incident that I believed was the other guy’s fault. Also, he’s young and has some maturing to do and aggrrssiveness to ta

I cannot, however, give Max a pass for that atrocious facial hair.

No medical bills, he went to an NHS hospital in Coventry :)
So Sir Lewis’s government has magnanimously taken care of young Master Verstappen. What’s the problem then!!?

yorkshire pud

Reaction score
RB management comes across as the worst here.

I give Max a bit of a pass - I can understand still being butthurt and vindictive two weeks later about an incident that I believed was the other guy’s fault. Also, he’s young and has some maturing to do and aggrrssiveness to ta

I cannot, however, give Max a pass for that atrocious facial hair.

So Sir Lewis’s government has magnanimously taken care of young Master Verstappen. What’s the problem then!!?
No problem :)

Red Bull are based in Milton Keynes so they will be paying tax and national insurance to the UK

Some of the F1 teams were building Covid respirators for the NHS during lockdown

It all works itself out in the end!!!

Schwazer

Reaction score
225361492_852128198760351_4485472742051612627_n.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brilliant gamesmanship by Mercedes and Lewis at the end of Q3 to fuck over RB.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Lewis: Stay mad, bitches.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope Max pit-maneuvers Lewis on lap 1....for yucks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.