• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There is no chance Honda stays in F1. Honda (parent company) wants to pull out of F1 so there's no way Honda is coming back anytime soon. Best chance is for VW Group to join in. They actually have the funds to do it.
No comments or lol's that this is Honda's 2nd time exiting the sport just as their engine/package becomes competitive?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In watching this video I realized that I had completely forgotten about Kvyat's stint at RBR. Whoops. Anyway:

Schwazer

Reaction score

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Ricciardo seemed really dialed into the car yesterday. On the heels of his finish in France, I think he's proven to have turned a corner. Watching he and Lando go at the rest of the season, should be great. Should also put the fear into Ferrari for the third place in the Constructor's Championship.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope so. He’s so much better than his performance so far at Mac, something must’ve been going on. I don’t fully buy this ‘driving style’ excuse

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Ricciardo seemed really dialed into the car yesterday. On the heels of his finish in France, I think he's proven to have turned a corner. Watching he and Lando go at the rest of the season, should be great. Should also put the fear into Ferrari for the third place in the Constructor's Championship.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh baby Max and Lando and Checo hnnnghhhh

Where do you buy tickets? Looking for Dutch GPbut all sold out :(

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee