• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Schwazer

Reaction score
I have been reading of these rumours that Vettel is retiring at the end of season. Any truth to this? Though I doubt it.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Exceptional race. Verstappen needs to stop swerving in front of people as they enter the braking zone.

The race was very very good. Unfortunate Giovinazzi's error ruined what should have been a handful of excellent fights.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the LeClerc-Verstappen battle was far from settled. It made Hamilton's race win a foregone conclusion (the fact he was able to make the one stop strategy work wasn't known).

Schwazer

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the LeClerc-Verstappen battle was far from settled. It made Hamilton's race win a foregone conclusion (the fact he was able to make the one stop strategy work wasn't known).

Still not happy with Verstappen pushing Leclerc off the road.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Ferrari struggling!

Horrible qualifying session in Germany.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical Ferrari... smh.

I feel bad for Vettel at this point. That team is a joke.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m happy for a Vettel. Best wet weather driver... Lance ******* Stroll!!!

Schwazer

Reaction score
Crazy race but very entertaining.

Always great to see Mercedes off the podium.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Verstappen was lucky to escape that spin. Had he not, Vettel could have won from last place. Wild.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very interesting race. Caught it hours afterward and thought it was a proper f1 racing minus rain and safety cars. The final overtake for the lead was a little underwhelming with VErstappen basically defenseless but the build up was great.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Indeed, a quality race. The broadcast missed a great Albon pass on Perez. Checo turned down on him and complained afterward, but Albon's onboard showed clearly that he was blameless.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the broadcasters showed how Lewis made up 5 seconds on Max in 2 laps after the first pit stop. That was pretty impressive. This allowed Lewis to basically hound Max for 20 laps and force Max to use up his rubber while Lewis could take a free pit stop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads