• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

formula 1 championship

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
anyone watch the final race? go lewis!
worship.gif
. can't help but feel bad for felipe even though i dont like him. he carried on like a gentlemen should though. the highlight may have been watching ferrari in their garage cheering like they had won, then quickly being informed the race wasn't over
smile.gif

505t

Reaction score
Considering the amount of gifting and the questionable decisions of the FIA this season, I for one do not think Massa would have deserved the championship....even though I believe he is a deserving driver under any other circumstances. They have to fix the decision-making process, hopefully next year no more race results altered after the checkered flag.

bkk

Reaction score
The race was pretty terrible except for the last 5 laps. But those laps more than made up for it. It was the most excited I've possibly ever been watching a race. Congrats to Lewis. He's a great driver. If he could screw his head on straight and stop being so cocky, he'd be a lot easier to root for.

Glad Lewis put the steering wheel back on his car. The stewards would have screwed him if he didn't.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haha I was thinking the same about Lewis and the steering wheel.

daft

Reaction score
who saw massa's father celebrating. he had no clue what had happened. was celebrating like crazy, and then hears the news that it's all gone to dust. too cruel but funny.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
how could he not be cocky? he is driving in one of the largest sports in the world, probably behind soccer. and hes a world champ. he woulda been 2 time world champ if he didnt ******* up last season.

BankerBoi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob_gnarly
anyone watch the final race? go lewis!
Yes. Who was that in the orange dress, so happy with half a lap to go ? 2:14 in Kimi in 2009 ! .

CTfunk

Reaction score
Interesting race indeed, I have to admit it was quite unfortunate for Massa though, it was too close, haha...

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkk
The race was pretty terrible except for the last 5 laps. But those laps more than made up for it. It was the most excited I've possibly ever been watching a race. Congrats to Lewis. He's a great driver. If he could screw his head on straight and stop being so cocky, he'd be a lot easier to root for.

Glad Lewis put the steering wheel back on his car. The stewards would have screwed him if he didn't.

I never really thought of Lewis as being cocky. I've always been a Kimi fan for his I don't care what you think attitude he gives to the media so don't think I'm some Lewis lover. Oh man, the way he was passed by Vettel at the end of the race makes me very excited about 2009. I might become a Vettel fan if Kimi doesn't figure out how to be more consistent with his amazing drives. I never thought Massa was really good enough to pull it off and apparently I was right even though he did look tough at the end of the season and that last race...why couldn't they get through every race like that.

Originally Posted by BankerBoi
Yes. Who was that in the orange dress, so happy with half a lap to go ?
2:14 in

Kimi in 2009 !

That's Lewis' g-friend, someone in the ***** Cat Dolls I believe.

-----------------

Personally, I would have liked to see Kimi or Alonzo accidentally try to take Lewis out of the race with some crazy-controversial stunt but it's hard to imagine a better end to the season than that. Rain had been a big player all season and it didn't want to be left out of the excitement.

Come to think of it, the last 5 laps at Brazil was a great summary of the season:
Massa drives strong in the lead, but just that. Lewis is effected by outside elements (the rain, Kubica driving by) then he get's passed by Vettel (showing that he's going to be a factor) then one of the spoiler teams fails at the last possible moment for Lewis (a very lucky man at times) to take advantage and win it all despite only finishing fifth. Kimi comes in with a good race but third.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
thats hamiltons girlfriend. nicole something. one of the singers from the ***** cat dolls.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads